Printed Circuit Board Prototyping ServicesFast Circuits Inc. provides Printed Circuit Board (PCB) prototyping services in the USA and Canada. Our PCB prototyping services are available in prototype and small volume orders with no minimum order restrictions. Our headquarters are located in Sacramento, CA, and our PCB production house is located in Shenzhen, China. The production house is equipped with the state of the art technology and equipment, and employs a qualified staff of 320 associates.
Fast Circuits' PCB prototyping capabilities include but are not limited to:
- One layer to multilayer (30 layers)
- Maximum board size 19.7" x 31.5"
- PCB thickness 0.008" to 0.240"
- Copper thickness of 0.5 oz to 5 oz
- Minimum track width/spacing 3 mil
- Lowest drill size 6 mil
- Blind, buried and plugged vias
Our assembly processes are closely controlled by established quality guidelines. We utilize multiple quality inspection techniques to verify the quality of the bare circuit board. These tests include: electrical-test (E-Test), automated optical inspection (AOI), sample lot inspection, etc. If you need more information about our inspection methodology, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The standard prototype delivery time is 5 days. Normal production deliveries can be fulfilled in 10 days. Rush orders can be delivered in 24 hours.
To help you determine the cost of PCB prototyping, we provide on our website a prototype PCB quote calculator. This calculator will help you generate an instant quote. To use the tool, you need to input a few parameters, and then you'll receive an estimate of the PCB prototyping cost. Our online PCB fabrication price estimator can provide you the estimate for our services. You simply need to input some basic information into the form, and a price quote will be displayed, including turnaround time.
When you are considering an electronic manufacturer to produce your prototype PCBs, consider using Fast Circuits because our team is focused on satisfying our customer's needs. If you have any questions, please contact us and we can help you determine which services you need from our available PCB production capabilities.
- Fast Circuits Launches Flex Stocking, Inventory Program
- Fast Circuits Helps Cornell Students Build Underwater Robotics Vehicle
- Fast Circuits Rolls Out 2-in-1 PCB Solutions Service
- Fast Circuits Expands PCB fabrication Service with Custom Engineering Capabilities
- Gerber files in PCB Manufacturing
- How To Design Cost-Effective PCBs
- The Advantages of DFM rules
- Conformal Coating Services